Interior Glass Railing Christmas Decorating Ideas
Christmas is just around the corner! People everywhere are starting to decorate for the festive season – and those with interior glass railings have a unique feature in their home that can make decorating the railing a bit of a challenge comparing to a regular railing.
Here are some fun ideas for decorating an interior glass railing for this Christmas holiday.
- Bows and Ribbons. For a classy look, you can drape bows and ribbons – or even sheets of elegant fabric across your interior glass railing.
- Twinkle Lights. If your railing has a bannister, you can drape or wrap twinkly lights down the entire surface. This gives off a cool, clean look for your Christmas décor.
- Involve the Steps. If you don’t want to hang decorations from your railing, you can decorate the stairs. Consider stacking presents on the steps, wrapped with bows for a festive look.
- Hang Stockings. For a cute idea, hang stockings at the bottom of the railing. You can even fill the stockings with candy canes or small gifts to further the look.
- Mini trees. Utilize the space at the bottom of your railing by placing a couple of small, pre-lit Christmas trees at the base of the stairs.
- Fake snow. Drape fake snow along each side of your glass interior railing for a seasonal look that will last through the winter.
If you have glass railings in the interior of your home, you have the opportunity to create a unique seasonal look. Follow these fun tips to ignite your creativity while you are decorating your home.